In this course, you’ll learn some of the critical legal pathways you must navigate to create a membership model for your medical or health and wellness practice.
Whether you’re an MD, DO, chiropractor, or other healthcare or health and wellness professional, this course will inform you about key legal issues such as:
- What are the differences, if any, between a “concierge” practice, health and wellness model, or subscription or membership plan?
- What kinds of services can you offer?
- What kinds of limitations does your Medicare status impose on your ability to offer program benefits? How do you know what is Medicare-covered and billable to Medicare?
- Should you (or, when should you) opt out?
- How do you handle your obligations to private, commercial insurers (such as Blue Cross & Blue Shield)?
- Should you create a cash-only practice?
- What about a hybrid model?
- What are the key components of a membership agreement with your patients?
- What’s the difference between staying within a medical, clinical model and offering “health coaching” instead?
We’ll tackle these questions, giving you substantive law, insights, and practical guidance along the way.